Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

I love bling!

Sort & Pepper is a new accessories website launched by a friend of mine. I want to share about it, not just because the owner is a good friend, but because I like what I'm seeing on the website.

The site has a nicely curated collection of mostly costume jewellery and some bags, sourced from Korea and Thailand. All the items neatly categorised so you don't have to plow through pages and pages of stuff just to find something you like. The name Sort & Pepper is a play on salt and pepper, in reference to how accessories are meant to add a little flavour to your outfit.

I just love those cute opera singer rings, $19, pictured above. So fun to wear and they're great conversation starters too. And yes, the items are all in this reasonable price range, which makes it incredibly affordable and a guilt-free indulgence :)

Click on for more of my favourite picks.


I think these Shing Shing Ribbon rings ($22) are just tooo cute. I'd get two sets and wear them on all of my fingers, except the thumbs. BTW,  I'm not sure if $22 gets you just one ring or all four, but I will check and update accordingly. UPDATE: These rings cost $22 EACH.

I haven't worn dangling earrings for a number of years but these Candy Colour Gems Dangling Earrings, $25, might just change my mind. I'm super attracted to the bright colours and unfussy geometric shapes.

  
Otherwise, there's this pretty pair of Vintage Inspired Hexagon Gem Stud Earrings, $25, in cobalt blue which I'd totally wear during yoga practice since they won't get in the way. Because, you know, I've got to bring my aesthetic along wherever I go.

I have a thing for skulls (ok, many people do nowadays but who cares?) and I want to add these Aviator Rock Skull necklaces, $22 each, to my collection of skull bijoux. Best way to wear long necklaces like these is to layer a few over each other, imho.

Finally, here's the Floral Iron Gate Cut Out Collar necklace, which at $45, seems to be the most expensive item on the site. Decorative collars have been super popular for quite a while but I like that this one looks like a piece of jewellery, instead of a collar attachment. I'd pick out a top with a neckline that lines up with this necklace for a trompe l'oeil effect.

There's also free shipping to Singapore for orders above $50, so start clicking away. Happy online shopping y'all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment