Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hello world!




Yes I am still around... but have been taking time off to travel a little, go on a few breathless hikes, smell the elephant dung and take leisurely rides through the mountains on rickety trains. You know, basically doing the sort of awesome things that unfortunately take me away from spending hours in front of the computer crafting blog posts.


But fear not!

I've one last trip in the pipeline and then I should be back in Singapore for the forseeable future where it will be back to regular programming and much more stable writing hours (which will hopefully translate to more frequent and more solid posts here). Expect a series of travel-related musings as I get back into the groove of things :)

In the meantime, here's a collection of my favourite travel snaps. I hope it inspires you to go on a little adventure of your own. xx


Bangkok

Praying at a shrine in the city centre during the Thai New Year

The stunning Temple of the Dawn
And then, a huge gust of wind blew my hat away. Forever.



Sri Lanka

Cute pachyderms make me happy!

Kandy, Sri Lanka's cultural centre, in all it's bustling glory


Breakfast with a view in Haputale. Now, this is worth waking up for



Even the sunsets seem more brightly coloured over here

On the safari trail for the elusive leopard

At a turtle hatchery, where eggs are planted like seeds to keep them safe from predators
Life always appears more beautiful when you're on a hammock :)

No comments:

Post a Comment